Kudos & Congrats
We’re so proud of our students! Video clips of their performances:
What People Are Saying about Rhapsody Arts Center
- “Thanks for all you do. My children really enjoy attending Rhapsody and have learned so much through their private lessons and the group arts classes. Your school is a phenomenal asset to the community.”
- “Everyone at Rhapsody works so hard and we hold you all in the highest regard.”
-Blaine Biedermann & family
- “I actually liked the art workshop I was in; that’s a very cool program you guys have! And Chris is e-mailing us our songs in MP3 form, how cool is that?!”
-Holly DeWerd, high school senior
- “I truly appreciate the dedication and high standards of your teaching staff. In 6 months Chris has taught me more than the other teachers and consultant I have hired to help me regain skills. I am beyond delighted to have him as a teacher.”
- “Great new location and facility; very nice! Great addition to Verona! Beautiful!”
- “Extremely organized! Good job!”
- “Sincere values of your role as a teaching facility. You have each student’s best interests in mind.”
- “My daughter enjoys her computer time. What a great supplement-my kids get a lot out of this. Provides a good tool to compliment other instruction. Very positive experience for students. The computers are great learning tools.”
- “Everyone is so nice and very helpful. People are always smiling. Friendly; work very well with the kids. Faculty is excellent, knowledgeable, encouraging, and inspirational to students.”
- “We think you conduct your business in an excellent manner. Clearly your students come first. We have no complaints about any aspect of [Rhapsody Arts Center]. We are very happy with your service. Thank you!”
- “Your philosophies achieve a goal to create life-long music lovers.”
- “Everything is great. Really enjoy the new facility. New staff is personable and willing to help.”
- “I’m impressed with every aspect. I will continue recommending your studio to other musicians.”
- “I’ve been very pleased with all aspects of [Rhapsody]. Keep up the great job!”
- “[Rhapsody Arts Center] is a great music school with wonderful teachers. We will definitely refer your school to any friends interested in starting/continuing lessons.”
Rhapsody Arts Center wins 2012 Awards
- The Capital Times featured Rhapsody – “Verona’s jewel” – in early March 2012 as part of their Around Town Verona supplement.
- The Verona Press featured Rhapsody and our Music Therapy services as part of their Senior Citizens supplement.
- Rhapsody was proud to be selected as one of Madison Magazine’s 2012Best Places to Work. Channel 3000 featured us on their “Live at Five” segment on Tuesday, March 19, 2012. Congratulations to our dedicated instructors on creating and maintaining a fantastic workplace atmosphere. You make it a fruitful and welcoming place for students, parents, and teachers alike!
- Rhapsody received the 2011 All Star Award from Constant Contact®, Inc., the trusted marketing advisor to more than half a million small organizations worldwide. Each year, a select group of Constant Contact customers are honored with the All Star Award for their exemplary marketing results. Rhapsody’s results ranked among the top 10% of Constant Contact’s customer base. A big Thank You to our customers and community members for supporting our mission!
- Thanks for sharing with us and making our success possible, one student at a time.
Music By Mickey (Now Rhapsody Arts Center) Named
2004 Dane County Small Business of the Year
Ten Dane County companies were honored at the 22nd annual Dane County Small Business Awards, co-sponsored by the Small Business Development Center, Bank One, In Business Magazine, MG&E, Midwest Family Broadcasting, and WBD Finance Corporation.
One of the companies honored was Music By Mickey, Inc, a Verona musical arts center. Michelle Lytle, owner and director, accepted the award on behalf of the school. Lytle’s husband Patrick as well as Assistant Director Kendra Klute and Office Manager Chris Collins also attended the ceremony.
The awards were given to for-profit businesses that are at least three-years-old, are successful, maintain a responsible and rewarding work place environment and provide in-kind or financial support to their neighborhood or community.
More than 250 people attended the awards ceremony. Keynote speakers were Dane County Executive Kathleen Falk, Anthony Chan, Ph.D, Senior Managing Director and Chief Economist with Banc One Investment Advisors, Michael Knetter, Dean and Professor in Finance, Investment and Banking UW-Madison School of Business.
Music By Mickey is the first Verona-based business to receive this award in its 22-year history.